Consider your search for a knowledgeable heart surgeon in Las Vegas over. Cardiovascular Surgery of Southern Nevada is here to take care of your heart with the same sensitivity and expertise that has resulted in thousands of successful surgeries since 1991.
A trusted heart surgeon in Las Vegas
Our staff performs a full range of surgery procedures, including:
- Coronary artery bypass
- Heart tumors
- Aortic, mitral and tricuspid valve repair and replacement
- Transmyocardial revascularization (TMR)
- Adult congenital heart abnormalities
- Left ventricular aneurysm resection and remodeling
- Ablation for atrial fibrillation
- Surgery for cancer, infection, benign lesions and congenital problems
- Assorted vascular surgeries
- Varicose vein stripping
- Pacemaker/defibrillator procedures
We recommend relaxing as much as possible the night before your cardiovascular surgery. Eat a light meal and enjoy time with your friends and family, but remember not to eat or drink after 12pm. We also advise you to take a shower with antibacterial soap the night before and the morning of your surgery.
Our services are utilized by a number of hospitals in the Las Vegas area, including:
- Desert Springs Hospital Medical Center
- University Medical Center
- Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
Contact us at (702) 737-3808 to make an appointment with one of our Las Vegas heart surgeons. We look forward to helping you on the proverbial road to recovery.