The most trusted and well respected cardiovascular surgeons in Las Vegas can be found at Cardiovascular Surgery of Southern Nevada. Our team strives to provide each patient with the expert care they deserve, delivered in a sensitive and professional manner.
Our surgeons are proficient at handling a number of procedures, including:
- Coronary artery bypass
- Surgery for masses in the chest
- Left ventricular aneurysm resection and remodeling
- Surgery for congenital problems
- Adult congenital heart abnormalities, including atrial septal defect and coarctation
- Surgery for cancer
- Aortic, mitral and tricuspid valve repair and replacement
- Transmyocardial revascularization (TMR)
- Surgery for infection
- Thoracoscopic sympathectomy for hyper-hidrosis
- Stripping of varicose veins
- Pacemaker/defibrillator procedures
Hospitals We Serve
We serve numerous hospitals in the area, such as:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Desert Springs Hospital Medical Center
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
- University Medical Center
- Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center
It’s important to remember to relax the night before your surgery. Spend some time with friends and family, and eat a light meal. Remember not to eat or drink after 12 pm or the morning of your heart surgery. Take an antibacterial shower that night and before you head to the hospital the next morning.
Contact us today at (702) 737-3808 to schedule an appointment or to learn more about our Las Vegas cardiovascular surgeons. We look forward to providing the quality healthcare you need.